Mark Dolfini is the author of The Time-Wealthy Investor. He is a husband, father, and a veteran of the United States Marines. He is a real person who owns several million dollars worth of real estate, and has actively managed over $40 million in real estate in his 20 years of being in the real estate business. That is not what makes his story so compelling. He has Time-Wealth. He is now able to control his calendar to do the things he wants, when he wants, and with whom he wants to do them. What makes my story compelling is not that I have concocted the latest real estate scheme or similar nonsense. No, he thinks what others find so compelling in his story is that:
- From Marine to millionaire real estate investor
- Learning from this mistakes of managing 92 single family properties
- Being over-leveraged n 2008
- VIP – Vision, Infrastructure, & Process
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Figuring out how the banks underwrite deals.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Mark is viscous about how he spends his time, by batching activities (ex. – email)
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Value your time. Not every day is promised.
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!