Stephanie Walter is the CEO of Erbe Wealth and a legacy cash flow specialist, capital raiser, syndicator, and real estate investor. She has been a financial educator for 15 years and a real estate syndicator for the last 10 years. Stephanie’s passion is teaching people to “unlearn” what most of us have been wired to think about money and re-educating people on attaining wealth that can be passed onto the next generation. Stephanie lives with her husband and young son in Colorado.
- Real estate lessons from the insurance world
- How you can best use insurance in your investing approach.
- Unlearning what you know about money
- Legacy Banking Concept
- Investing strategies to build generational wealth
- Preferred investment vehicles (401k, IRA, etc.)
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Knowledge. Stephanie didn’t know what she was doing and invested in herself by hiring a mentor and get an education.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Working hard and sticking with something until she gets it done.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Killing Sacred Cows by Garrett B. Gunderson and Stephen Palmer
- What Would the Rockefellers Do? by Garrett B. Gunderson, and Michael G. Isom
5. If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Learn about syndication and get out of the mentality of buying and holding your real estate property for a long time.
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!