Mario Mazzamuto is an apartment syndicator, appraiser, a full-time real estate investor, a house flipper, Certified High-Performance Coach, a builder, speaker, best-selling author of the book “The Road to Success” with co-author Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul), and CEO at Black Sheep Real Estate Experts, LLC. He is a black sheep that bootstrapped both his education and career.
Although he was kicked out of high school multiple times, this didn’t hamper him to achieve success in life. Mario keeps on learning through experience. He was 14 when first working full time, and fell in love with it. He is a true definition of a word ‘workaholic’ who loves grinding every day. He has been in a real estate appraisal company for 18 years now, flipping business for almost 11 years, and running construction as well. As a certified life coach Mario is very particular with his physical and mental health while achieving his goals and vision in life.
- Mindset behind both making and losing money
- Creative ways to invest in real estate with no money
- The power of partnerships
- Why networking is important to your success
- Your health is more important than any investing strategy
- Tips to create a well-balanced life
- How to win battles against your negative thoughts
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Getting started and overcoming it by just taking action.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Forcing myself to look at the glass half full.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Awaken The Giant Within book by Tony Robbins
5. If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Don’t take it all so seriously. Just start small, start somewhere, and take that action. If you lose money, you’ll survive so don’t worry about it.
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!
Tribe of Millionaires book by David Osborn, Mike McCarthy, Pat Hiban, Tim Rhode, Hal Elrod