Marco Santarelli returns to the show for a second appearance. Marco is a licensed real estate broker in California, an investor, author, serial entrepreneur with multiple businesses, founder and CEO of Norada Real Estate Investments, a nationwide provider of turnkey rental properties that helping people build their real estate portfolio by providing knowledge, tools, and resources to achieve financial freedom and build wealth.
He is the creator of DealGrader™, a scoring system that measures the investment quality of a real estate investment, giving you an overall snapshot of its profitability and investment risk. Likewise, he is hosting the Passive Real Estate Investing podcast, the show where busy people learn how to build substantial passive income while creating wealth for the long-term.
- The Importance of Staying Market Agnostic
- How to Pick the Best Market
- Suburbs versus Urban Core markets
- Supply, Demand, and Balance in Housing Markets
- Is it a Good Time to Invest in Real Estate During this Crisis
- Shadow Demand vs. Shadow Inventory
- Tips for First-time Investors
- How to Identify the Ideal Neighborhoods within the Best Markets
- Your Core Five Team Players
- Why Marco likes Single-Family Homes
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!
The Passive Real Estate Investing Podcast with Marco Santarelli