Viktor Jiracek is a full-time real estate investor, fix, and flipper who flips all types of properties including single-family, townhomes, condos, and mobile homes. Flipping is his passion as well as teaching others to do the same. He helps and mentors real estate beginners starting and making six-figures flipping houses. He is the Founder of the Asoka Health Care Company whose Focus is to consolidate the fragmented home health and hospice care industry.
Last year he did 20 flips and his goal is 30 flips for 2021. His best flip was a $64k net profit deal that he ironically almost backed out of. Victor also does lease options, seller financing, short-term rentals, and long-term rentals.
- How did Victor get started in real estate
- Victor’s very first deal and hurdles encountered
- Systems and processes for flipping
- How to source deals
- How to source funds for fix & flips
- How to work with wholesalers as an investor
- Finding ideal properties and sellers
- Victor’s worst and best deals
- Advice to first-time flippers
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Victor, like many people, always thought it requires a huge sum of money to get started, so he applied creativity and started earlier.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Work on mindset daily with visualization, affirmation, and meditation.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- Victor’s online flip calculator
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
5. If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Get started earlier!
Check out this link for your free trial of Propstream
Victor’s online flip calculator
Six Figure Flipper Facebook Group
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!