Bob Lachance is a professional hockey athlete turned real estate investor, speaker, mentor, and Founder CEO of REVA Global, LLC, one of the premiere Real Estate Virtual Assistant Staffing companies, He is also the co-host of Pucks to Properties Podcast, and Friday Coffee Break Unfiltered alongside Amy Ransdell and Pat Precourt. Likewise, he is the founder and CEO of Perch Rock Management, LLC, an alternative asset capital firm focused on acquiring distressed, non-performing, and undervalued single-family and multifamily real estate assets in Connecticut, New York, and Massachusetts markets.
In today’s episode, Bob talks about building and utilizing the power of virtual assistants to scale businesses, how to increase business productivity, gaining back lost time while focusing on the income-producing tasks that grow your business, and building a team of Virtual Assistants, and outsourcing business to prevent burnout!
1. How a hockey athlete turns into a real-estate investor
2. Similarities in business and sports
3. Scaling your real estate business through Virtual Assistants
4. Misconceptions about hiring VAs
5. Increasing productivity while working less with VAs
1. What was your biggest hurdle in getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
· There were a lot of naysayers, and overcame it by blocking all the noise.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Positivity in ups and downs
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- PropStream (bonus – use this link for a free trial!)
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- The Compound Effect book by Darren Hardy
5. If you’d go back and give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started investing in real estate, what would you tell?
- Start buying and holding sooner!
PropStream (use this link for a free trial!)
Pucks To Properties Podcast
Friday Coffee Break Unfiltered Podcast
Connect with Bob on Social Media
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!