Aaron Fragnito is a Real Estate Pro, Co-Founder of the Peoples Capital Group, host of New Jersey Real Estate Network, a licensed New Jersey Realtor and a full-time real estate investor. Aaron has closed over 250 real estate transactions, totaling more than $35,000,000 in his Real Estate career, currently holds 75+ rental units in the New Jersey Market, and with a total of $10M Real Estate Portfolio.
- How to start your own real estate investing company.
- Growing portfolio through BRRRR
- How to Build a Real Estate Portfolio much faster
- Protecting your investors’ money
- The pros of real estate partnerships
- Tips on how to make money in any market cycle
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Not the money but the mistake of choosing the wrong partner.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Work ethic
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Rich Dad Poor Dad book by Robert Kiyosaki
5. If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Stop dating so many girls (lol), focus, and start taking action.