Jake is an entrepreneur and business executive, a technology-centric guy, and the President & CEO of the Real Estate Investment Tech SaaS company, Groundbreaker Technologies. It is the most easy-to-use technology available for capital fundraising and investor management, built by real estate investors for real estate investors.
He grew up in an entrepreneurial family in the restaurant industry. He got his start in the real estate space as an analyst working for a Real Estate Investment Trust. Working there, Jake identified the need for investment management software, typically only available to private equity firms, family offices, and high net-worth companies, to real estate investors, syndicators, and people just like you. From there, Jake founded and launched Groundbreaker.co.
In this interview, Jake explains the software overview of Groundbreaker and how it helps real estate investors and syndicators!
- The competitive advantage of adapting digital technology in the real estate space
- How Groundbreaker helps real estate syndicators and investors
- Features to consider with investment management software
- How Groundbreaker enables you to scale with funding and managing deals
- How technology is impacting the world of real estate investing – pre and post COVID-19 era
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Getting started, Jake didn’t know what he was doing. His solution was to act like he knew what he’s doing and started gaining experience.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- When in a conversation, Jake always asks questions to develop better relationships with people and get to “why”.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Atomic Habits book by James Clear
5. If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Don’t use age as a factor in doing something. If you want it bad, go out and figure it out, do it, and get started early.
The Real Estate Way to Wealth and Freedom podcast is brought to you by Ayers Acquisitions. Ayers Acquisitions is a real estate investment company that acquires cash-flowing real estate in emerging markets. With a focus on multifamily investments, Ayers Acquisitions seeks value-add opportunities in recession resistant markets and properties that generate strong returns for our qualified investors.
To learn more about our investment strategies and processes, visit www.AyersAcquisitions.com. There you can schedule a call with me personally, Jacob Ayers, to connect further. As always – engineer the lifestyle you want.
Sign up with the Ground Breaker and get 10% off of the first 3 months
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!