Over the past ten years, Jim’s multifamily real estate investments have blossomed into a successful property management company, Lyon Property Management Group. An investor himself, Jim intimately understands the needs of an investor landlord, and that’s why Lyon Property Management is tailored to the multifamily investor.
Jim is also an investor educator along with Lyon Property Group co-founder Frank Patalano. Jim and Frank host a podcast called The Cashflow Kings where they have been known to pass out free golden nuggets of real estate wisdom.
- How to house hack your way to financial freedom with hardly any money down
- The daily grind of entrepreneurship
- Getting into deals with $0 out of pocket
- The downfall of being penny-wise and dollar-dumb and what that means
- How to build a best-in-class property management company
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Getting an education.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Jim reads 15 pages every day to help keep him educated.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- RI Prop Info – this is a database of tax information local to Jim’s market.
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- The Wealthy Gardner by John Soforic
- If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Take a ton of action. Time heals all wounds in real estate when you buy for cash flow.
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!