John is an entrepreneur, real estate investor, and author of The Wealthy Gardener, a book for his son to distill his own wisdom on money and success. The premise of the book is that even average people have the power to get what they want in life IF they use their full powers. It became a best-seller, was translated into foreign languages, was ranked #45 on Audible.
- The timeless success principles of The Wealthy Gardener
- You gain your freedom in your free hours
- Opportunity costs – what you sacrifice by not sacrificing
- Why it’s dangerous to be in a comfortable situation
- The power of purpose
- Choosing your own money beliefs
- Fear Mindset versus a success mindset
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Getting money.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Focusing on wealth and purpose
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
5. If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Do not worry so much along the way & have financial instability before starting winning the game.
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!
The Wealthy Gardener book by John Sofofric
The Millionaire Next Door book by Thomas J. Stanly & William D. Banko