Jordan Isham is the co-founder of My Tennessee Home Solution, a United States Military Academy at West Point graduate, and currently serves as an Infantry Officer in the Army. He is passionate about using the wealth generated from real estate to serve as a force for Good in the world, fueled by his faith in God and intimacy with Jesus.
Today, Jordan talks about real estate investing, and shares insights on the importance of personal development, mindset shifts, keys to building a team, ideal systems and tools for business, and the framework of living a life on your terms!
- Transitioning from the army to a real estate investor
- Scaling life by building a foundation within yourself
- Inspiring leadership to self-actualization
- Mindset shift: memetic desires to life in freedom
- How Jordan got into real estate investing
- Building virtual teams and businesses
- Systems and tools in Jordan’s business
1. What was your biggest hurdle in getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- · Capital, thus, partnered with a buddy with money.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Investing in performance coaching.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Rich Dad Poor Dad book by Robert Kiyosaki
- Think Rich Grow Rich book by Napoleon Hill
- Atomic Habits book by James Clear
5. If you’d go back and give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started investing in real estate, what would you tell?
- Take massive action on your ideas!
The Richest Man in Babylon book by George Samuel Clason
Entrepreneurial Operating System book by Rodolfo Yong
Traction book by Gino Wickman
Good to Great book by Jim Collins
Building an Elite Organization book by Don Wenner
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!