Jamie Gruber is an entrepreneur, a full-time multifamily investor, performance coach, community founder, and leader of Multifamily and More, Gobundance Emerge, and Gobundance Ascend. He is a recovering W2 employee and currently helping people find purpose & fulfillment in life!
- Living an authentic life and not led by ego
- What a mastermind can do for you
- How to treat people in mastermind and be part of it
- Jamie’s real estate investing journey
- The three superpowers that a team must have
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Deal flow, therefore found another market.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Mindfulness practice through meditation and exploring things.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Be the Breakthrough book by David Nurse
- Outwitting the Devil book by Napoleon Hill
- The Gap and the Gain book by Dr. Benjamin Hardy and Dan Sullivan
5. If you’d go back and give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started investing in real estate, what would you tell?
- Just start in real estate and buy something!
Join and use the code: JAMIE to get $500 off
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!