Jorge is an active & passive full-time multifamily investor, member at Forbes Real Estate Council, an expert on Locating Deals, Due Diligence, Executing CapEx & Raising Equity, CEO of Elevate Commercial Investment Group, owner of a construction company, JNT Construction, that focuses on helping multifamily investors with their full renovations, and new construction. JNT has been in business 10+ years and has an outstanding reputation.
Being in the real estate business for 15 years now, he owns and manages several thousands of apartments. He has 1,720 doors on the GP side & over 1,400+ doors on the LP side.
- Making a leap from single-family to multifamily investing
- Leveraging partners and teamwork
- Syndicating large apartment deals from zero
- Reverse engineering goals
- Utilizing social media to business benefit
- The biggest advantages of networking in business
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- The mindset, but allowed advice from people and changed it.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Stay focused, time-blocking using Calendar to work on his goals, and blocked out noise.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
5. If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Skip single family and go to multifamily, and network at an early age.
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!