Mike Simmons, is a serial entrepreneur, CEO, business coach, speaker, author, host of the Just Start Real Estate Podcast, owner of a successful real estate investing company, and partner in one of the largest real estate mentorship companies. He personally works with hundreds of entrepreneurs to help them optimize and grow their businesses.
He has shared the stage with Gary Vaynerchuk, Ryan Serhant, Jocko Willink, Russell Brunsson, Walter Bond, Andy Frisella, and Tom Ferry among others.
- How to make your own money work for you
- How to safely invest money for retirement
- Mike’s secret sauce to success
- How to tell whether it’s time to shift your career or retire
- The catalysts for a change in life
- How to hire effectively and scale your team
- Competition Perspective: How to win things
- Tips for becoming a better leader
- The Learn-Do Ratio
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Fear that he feels sick and disgusted but made him motivated.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
5. If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Figure out where you want to go, make a plan, and execute it.
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!
Level Jumping book by Mike Simmons
Text: JUST START send to 55444