Diego is a sought-after Forbes featured millennial entrepreneur and real estate investor. Diego is on a path to financial freedom and aspires to help others, especially millennials, become financially free and reach their full potential. His story has now been featured in Forbes, CNN Money, Inc.com, Entreprenuer.com, Fox News, Telemundo, and Univision.
- House-hacking to financial freedom with a single family home
- Finding your unfair advantage
- How to have your expenses paid by other people
- Ways to start real estate investing with little money
- The right mindset to achieve a rich life
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Finding the right bank that will lend to me. Don’t take ‘no’ for an answer and never gives up.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Investing in myself by going to two to three events a year.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Rich Dad Poor Dad book by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Don’t focus on getting your first deal by hitting the home run, but just get to the first base, take action, and learn from that.
Watch Diego’s Ted Talk here!
Email – email@example.com
Connect with Diego on Social Media!
Unleash the Power Within – Tony Robins
The Rich Life Podcast by Matt Aitchison