Erin is a mother of 5, a real estate investor, doctor of chiropractic, and co-founder of Quattro Capital, an investment firm focused on residential multifamily real estate.
As a chiropractor, Erin was living paycheck to paycheck building multiple practices in Southern California. Wanting more control of her time, she sought out real estate investing, buying single-family homes across the country. She eventually transitioned to multifamily investing, and now is a partner at Quattro Capitol, where she continues to help people achieve the same time and money freedom she has discovered for herself.
Erin is focusing on building a legacy on multifamily real estate investing. Her mission to create time freedom, financial freedom, leave a blazing trail and a massive LEGACY behind!
- Money freedom and time freedom
- Erin’s Transition from Chiropractic Practices to Real Estate Industry
- Getting started with double closing real estate deals
- Going from chiropractor to real estate investor
- Why Erin prefers multifamily
- How Erin raised $300,000 in just 48 hours
- Tips for women who want to engage in the real estate world
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Wishing she had more time.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Wakes up at 5:30 in the morning, reads, writes down the 5 things that she is grateful for in life, sets goals and the things that she wants to accomplish, and an hour workout in the gym.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Who Not How book by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
5. If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Run, jump, leap, lean forward to multifamily real estate, and find a mentor at an early age!
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!