Raj is an expert real estate investor, apartment syndicator, achiever, financial independence retiree, engineer, and founder of Big League Capital, a company that educates and shares private investment opportunities with other people and helps them to invest in real estate in a passive manner. He came to the United States in 2000 seeking freedom and independence. He was working in the corporate world for 20 years but only achieved financial independence through multifamily real estate. As an early retiree, Raj is now living on his own terms.
Today, Raj talks about his approach and philosophy on money and abundance mindset.
- How to know if you’re financially independent
- Creating intergenerational wealth
- How to be a well-informed investor
- How to retire early with real estate
- The importance of an abundance mindset for investors
- The key to managing and owning multiple properties
- Cap Rate Calculation: Stock Market versus Real Estate
- The balance of living in the present and for the future
- Tips for new investors
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Education but Raj read books, blogs, and listened to podcasts,
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Rise early, plan the day, meditation, and pray.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- The Rich Dad Poor Dad book by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Millionaire Next Door book by Thomas J. Stanley & William D. Danko
5. If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Start and educate yourself sooner, be bolder, and jump straight into real estate.
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!