Bill is a real estate entrepreneur, speaker, coach, and mentor, and author of the book, “Creative Cash”, Chief Operating Officer at Broadwell Property Group, and owner and Senior Manager of Phoenix Residential Management, LLC, a company that has been operated a portfolio of over 1500residential units and has been in business since 2009.
He did not come from a family of real estate people. However, for over 20 years of experience in it, he had a proven track record as he had built a massive portfolio on real estate multifamily with over a thousand units.
1. Creative Seller Financing
2. Creative Cash: How to go out and get deals
3. Common real estate problems of sellers and properties
4. Master Lease Options
5. Knowing the values in your area
6. Advantages of Creative Seller Financing for buyers and sellers
7. How to avoid the Capital Expense Tsunami
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- The fear of the very first deal and the fear of someone saying, “YES”. But, get into the business that makes offers regularly really helped me get over that nervousness.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- A cup of coffee and the Wall Street Journal every morning.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
Creative Cash book by Bill Ham
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!