Brian LaBrec is an Engineer in Plastics, an entrepreneur, a mentor, real estate investor, and the Founder and CEO of the LaBrec Group, consisting of LaBrec Capital Investments and LaBrec Realty Solutions. LaBrec Capital Investments has a commercial real estate investment business that provides all the tools, resources, knowledge, and systems necessary to accelerate Multifamily Real Estate business and reduce risks.
Presently, Brian enjoys helping people pursue their own path to financial independence and teaching them how real estate investing can help them reach their goals!
- Why Brian stays in Corporate America while building his real estate investing portfolio
- Recovering from a burnt down, totally destroyed property
- Working towards financial freedom
- Work / Life balance with a W2 while investing in real estate
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- It’s the mindset and taking action, therefore he got coaches and mentors to help him through that.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Reading books every day.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- The Millionaire Mind book by Thomas Stanley
5. If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Real estate, real estate, real estate. Everybody should start today!
Rich Dad Poor Dad book by Robert Kiyosaki
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!