Bo Kim is a buy and hold real estate investor, a Software Implementation Manager, and has been working in the accounting industry for the past 7 years. He is also an avid writer on his blog, and founder and host of the Bigger Cash Flow podcast, a show aimed to help newbie real estate investors take back control of their finances. Currently, he owns 63 rental units across the markets of Kansas City, Indianapolis, and Little Rock.
- Buying turnkey rental properties out of state
- How Bo lost money on the very first deal
- Using private lending to buy turn key rentals
- Leveraging time and expertise with turnkey providers
- Real estate investing tips for newbies
- Leading versus lagging measures
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- The fear of the unknown, but breaking out of the shell by talking to other investors, and educating himself.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Not having any downtime by blocking off his time to enjoy whatever he wants, and get things done.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
5. If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Start buying real estate right away, don’t wait!
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!