Belen Caballero is a real estate investor, known as “Belen the Builder” on Instagram for DIY houses rehab and construction. She’s always been a yes-woman, taking everything as an adventure. With real estate investing, Belen learns so much, diversifies herself, and enjoys travels and different cultures. Her goal is to achieve financial independence and create generational wealth.
1. How Belen got into the real estate investing
2. House hacking to out of state real estate investing
3. Belen’s business model: long-term rentals
4. Building generational wealth
5. Rat Race to Fi Mastermind
6. Belen’s plans moving forward
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Believing that it couldn’t do something for them.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Yoga to stay motivated and energized every day.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Set for Life book by Scott Trench
5. If you’d go back and give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started investing in real estate, what would you tell?
- Focus less on things that you thought would matter, and things that you thought would never be possible!
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!