Lior Grantz is the Chief- Editor and Founder of Wealth Research Group, he has been called a thrill-seeking entrepreneur by his team, has built and runs numerous successful businesses, and has traveled to over 30 countries in the past decade in pursuit of thrills and opportunities, gaining valuable knowledge and experience.
He has been actively investing in the markets since the age of 16 and is now bringing the same proven strategies he has implemented himself. He is an advocate of meticulous risk management, balanced asset allocation, and proper position sizing. As a deep-value investor, Lior loves researching businesses that are off the radar and completely unknown to most financial publications.
- Covid-19’s economic impact in the U.S.
- The effects of “helicopter money”
- Why the stock market increased 40% in one month despite the crisis
- Investing strategies during a recession
- Wholesaling real estate strategies
- Real Estate versus the Stock Market
- The real causes of inflation
What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Finding the right partners.
Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Reading educational materials and stuff that Lior don’t agree with at least 1 hour a day.
Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Keys to Success book by Napoleon Hill
- Think and Grow Rich book by Napoleon Hill
- Triumph of the Optimists book by Elroy Dimson, Paul Marsh, Mike Staunton
If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Don’t waste your time and look for the right people. It’s the first realizing what you’re looking to do.
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!