Mike Sowers is an entrepreneur, licensed real estate contractor and broker, Certified Commercial Investment Member – CCIM Designation, founder of CRETools Software Corporation, keynote speaker, author of the #1 Amazon bestselling book, “Commercial Real Estate Investing: A Step-By-Step Guide To Finding & Funding Your First Deal“, host of the “CREative Commercial Real Estate Podcast”, where he interviews the ultra-wealthy investors and uncover their secrets, and CEO of Commercial Investors Group, a company that repositioning commercial real estate assets across the country and franchising their system to help others do the same.
He designed and launched the most comprehensive commercial real estate investing training and education program available in the market, the “Commercial Investing Mastery.” From 2005 to 2017 Mike rehabbed over 1,000 properties, mixing in wholesaling, flips, and rentals
- 2 types of risks in real estate
- 3 myths on commercial real estate investing
- Property valuation
- 7 steps to freedom system system
- Mike’s CRE tools
- 7 Common mistakes in treating risks
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Trying to figure out how to pay for the property, therefore started by going to seminars
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Take a cold shower in the morning, be grateful, take time to think about the important things, and reflect.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- Watching other people’s real estate ads and programs, and spending dollars on coaching and mentorships.
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- The One Minute Manager book by Ken Blanchard
5. If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- You don’t need a hundred thousand dollars to start in commercial real estate, and you can do it today with zero connections!
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!