Jason Yarusi is an ultra-runner, workout enthusiast, real estate syndicator, and investor with his wife Pili Yarus. Together, they have acquired over 13-0 multi-family units through their firm, Yarusi Holdings, which repositions properties through operational efficiencies, moderate to extensive renovations, and complete rebranding.
Jason hosts The Multifamily Live Podcast, a podcast that provides actionable content and tools to build and strengthen your multifamily business. Moreover, Jason is also the founder of the New Jersey Multifamily Live Club with over 2,500 members that focuses on Real Estate Syndication and Multifamily Investing and trains others on the success formula for buying apartment buildings at www.7FigureMultifamily.com.
1. What lead Jason to real estate investing
2. The benefits of getting comfortable with uncomfortable situations
3. The secret sauce to Jason’s success
4. How fitness and wealth intersect in Jason’s life
5. The key to grow and scale your multi-family business
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Overcompensating on learning instead of action.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Consistency is key because it allows you to see what’s not working.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
4. What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Twelve and a Half book by Garry Vaynerchuk
5. If you’d go back and give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started investing in real estate, what would you tell?
- “I needed what I was doing at that time to get where I am today!”
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!