Sara Jung has been a leader in real estate finance for over 17 years as a mortgage originator, being named in the top 1% of mortgage originators in the country in 2018. Her expertise in real estate finance includes underwriting, loan and deal structuring, new construction, renovation programs, affordable housing programs and multi-unit financing. Her track record in sales, marketing and operations has resulted in customer service excellence gaining loyalty from her team, customers and business partners alike.
Sara has taken a successful career in mortgage originating and has actively invested in multifamily real estate through her company, Legacy Equities LLC. Sara’s goal is not just building a legacy for her family but also helping people build wealth and get into real estate.
- How to generate passive income and reduce taxable income
- The transition of mortgage business into a real estate flipping
- How can you qualify for home loans and investment loans from an investor’s perspective
- What mortgage lenders are looking for from the applicant
- Rules of Tom in investment & lending industry
- How to create much more cash flows and build wealth over time
- The key to success on multiple rental properties
- How to build a life that is flexible and lead to more time with family
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Having a fear, being frozen, & not knowing what to do.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Doing daily devotions, and think about things that I should be grateful for.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- Bigger Pockets, YouTube
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Tax-Free Wealth by Tom Wheelwright
- If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Get out, take action, and start now.
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!