Devin Redmond has acquired, developed, and managed investment property both professionally and personally across Northern California since 2005.
He is currently Head of Customer Success at Stessa, a free software platform that gives the millions of real estate investors with single-family rentals and multifamily buildings a powerful new way to track, manage, and report on all of their properties in one place. Devin’s long-running love-hate relationship with Excel uniquely positions him to help end investors’ reliance on spreadsheets once and for all.
- Tracking your properties income and expenses without pulling your hair out
- Using an accounting system to prepare for loans and tax filings
- Using automation to help prepare tax forms for your rental properties
- Maintaining documents and keeping track of receipts
Stessa helps both novice and sophisticated investors make informed decisions about their property portfolio. Here’s what you can do with Stessa:
- Track unlimited properties (single-family, residential multifamily and short-term rentals)
- Access your portfolio from anywhere
- Get performance dashboards at the portfolio and property level
- Collaborate with partners & family
- Automate income and expense tracking
- Get bank-grade security to protect your data
- Organize and store all your real estate documents
- Track expenses on the go with the iOS app
- Run unlimited monthly reports (income statement, net cash flow, capital expenses)
- Get resources to help you scale and optimize
- Export tax-ready financials (makes tax time a breeze!)
- Stay up to date with the latest real estate news that matters for investors
Stessa.com – Free financial management software for investment property owners
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!
Phone: +1 (415) 985-7837