Matt Manero – Entrepreneur, Author, & Investor
Matt launched his first company, Commercial Fleet Financing, Inc. (CFF), in 1995 with a phone, a folding table and the unyielding confidence of a single client, a trucker. Fast forward 23 years and CFF, has funded over $1 billion in transportation equipment with annual business of $150,000,000+. CFF has served more than 10,000 clients and has become one of the largest independently owned transportation equipment finance companies in America. CFF is a 3-time winner of The SMU Cox School of Business 100 Fastest Growing Companies.
His companies have been recognized in publications such as Inc. Magazine, Dallas Business Journal, Overdrive Magazine, Fleet Owner, Transport Topics, Commercial Carrier Journal, and Dealer Solutions Magazine.
Audiences resonate with his tough-minded and business battle tested philosophies on “company culture”, skilling up and scaling up” and “finding your GRIT”. He is willing and eager to share his positive and negative experiences within both the personal and business world with others. Matt is a sought after speaker within the entrepreneurial and association communities, and has a highly popular podcast aptly named, YOU NEED MORE MONEY.
He is happily married to his beloved wife of 19 years, Rokki, and they have 3 amazing boys, John (16), Jack (13), and Julian (12). They live in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas.
- Who is your ideal customer?
- Who money is a taboo topic too and why
- Three stages of wealth: broke, accumulation, and rich
- Stacking and racking cash in accumulation mode
- False positive – when you think you’re doing better than you are
- Time blocking to maintain your lifestyle by design
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Matt was his own worst enemy. With social esteem issues, Matt didn’t think he was worthy of connecting with mentors and influencers. He waited too long to find an accountability group.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Matt is a gritty guy. When he says he’s going to do something, he does it. After weighing his options, and making a decision, he’s all
- Do you have an online resource you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- From 20-25, Matt would say worry about things less. Don’t worry about how things are going to play out.
YOU NEED MORE MONEY by Matt Manero
The Grit by Matt Manero
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!