Gabe DaSilva is Founder and President of DaSilva Group Inc. Prior to forming his firm Mr. DaSilva held several positions with both public and private financial institutions in the Greater New York City Area. Mr. DaSilva specializes in implementing effective profitability optimization strategies and conducting complex financial valuations and analyses.
- Building a vertically integrated real estate business
- Creating a culture of success
- Systems and processes to grow your business
- House flipping – add a level/pop tops
- The mindset of success
- The difference in building a business and buying yourself another job
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Lack of capital (no deals, no dollars). Gabe found a good lending partner and built a relationship, and used leverage to grow.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Gabe has what he calls a non-negotiable, and that is unplugging on Sunday.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Stop playing and get serious about life. Take massive action, find a circle that elevates you, and level up together.
The Build video series on Youtube
Visit Audible for a free trial, and a free audiobook download.