Daray is a successful Real Estate Entrepreneur and Business Coach. He mentors overwhelmed and unfulfilled employees in the professional world through the process of creating and building a lifestyle business through real estate investing so that they can escape the rat race and live a life of their design.
While simultaneously growing his passive income portfolio of real estate assets and business accolades, he’s channeled his burning desire to help others by urging a change in their beliefs about who they are and what type of lifestyle they’re able to achieve with the right mindset, focus, and leverage.
When Daray isn’t working, he can be found traveling, trying new cuisines, volunteering at Start of Hope and on his social media platform of choice Instagram.
- Trading your time for dollars vs. trading your value for dollars
- Burning out working a 9-5 for a Big 4 accounting firm
- Pursuing your true passions and talents
- House hacking a 4-plex as your first investment
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Lack of knowledge. Daray jumps in full fledge when he decides he is going to do something.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Daray does things that he likes.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- The 12 Week Year by Brian Moran
- If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Whatever you are interested in, go do that. Take action.
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!
Connect with Daray Olaleye on Instagram
Before the Millions podcast