Daniel Ameduri is Co-Founder of the Future Money Trends Letter. He is a self-made multi-millionaire, full time fact finder, and a proud father of 3.
After warning family and friends in 2007 about the coming market and mortgage collapse, he started his own YouTube channel, VisionVictory, which has received 10 million video views. On March 18, 2008, Daniel called for Dow 8,000, the collapse of Lehman Brothers, AIG, and Washington Mutual. During the mortgage crisis, he helped people buy Put Options on Countrywide Mortgage (these Puts saw a gain of 1,400%).
Not listening to his own advice, Daniel made a bad bet with Southern California’s real estate market which wiped out his entire income and savings, leaving him broke. With a special focus and passion for personal finance, he re-built his wealth and declared financial independence in 2012. Having no mortgage and enough rental properties to pay for his life style, he was able to build his business larger than he could have ever imagined. By NOT focusing on money, but by focusing on over delivering value to his customers.
In 2010, when he launched FutureMoneyTrends.com it became the first personal finance letter for the new economy. Today, FutureMoneyTrends.com has been the most widely recognized authority for financial freedom and economic research in commodities, cryptocurrencies, personal finance, cash flow, and income ideas.
- How to use money to best serve you
- Being unconventional in your approach to wealth
- Lessons learned from the 2008 financial crisis
- Avoiding risking your personal credit by using seller financing
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Youth and no credit. Daniel used creative financing to get his first deal.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Daniel is obsessed with the fact there is a solution for every problem.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Stop buying properties for appreciation. Buy for for cash flow!
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!