Zachary is part of the Smart Real Estate Coach family, located in Newport, Rhode Island. He works alongside his wife Kayla, brother-in-law Nick, and father-in-law Chris. He is a successful real estate investor completing over 100 deals in under 3 years and he continues to buy & sell property without using his own cash, credit, or investor’s money.
Zachary has been around the real estate business for over 7 years, coaching and mentoring in a numerous ways throughout the real estate world. Zach graduated from Shrewsbury High School in 2008 and enrolled at Bay State University to focus on Management/Marketing. He then continued his education at UMass Dartmouth, majoring in Marketing with a minor in Finance. Throughout his college years, he worked in the restaurant industry.
Zach’s current focus is helping our people from many backgrounds and situations, looking to start or continue their REI business. He specializes in speaking with sellers to find the best option for them. He helps acquire 5-10 properties every month between the family business and their associates. It was a natural fit for him to be involved in this part of the business because, at heart, he is a problem solver and a people person. His skills in marketing and finance have allowed him to thrive in such a short period of time in this business.
Zachary is always educating himself and is always striving to become the best he can be. He is constantly looking for ways to sharpen his skill set in order to educate others.
- Buying and selling real estate on terms
- Starting with the right mindset.
- How to make 3 paydays on every deal
- How to find, close, and exit deals using terms
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Zachary didn’t know anything about real estate investing.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Zachary tries to go to the gym as much as possible. It gives him the energy to
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Unf*ck Yourself:Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life by Gary John Bishop
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Get more involved in personal development and work on your mindset.
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!
Go to FreeSRECbook.com for a completely free copy of Real Estate On Your Terms