Lee Kearney is one of the nation’s most successful single-family real estate investors. Since 2004, he has bought/sold 7,000+ properties, and is known as the expert in leveraging real estate market cycles. He now owns several real estate businesses in Florida, all operating under the Southeast Property Investments Network (SPIN) brand, to fix and flip properties across the U.S., with a total sales volume exceeding $50M in 2017.
Lee taps into his expertise and passion for mentorship to educate others on leveraging market cycles to grow their own real estate businesses. His education platform FLIP YOUR INCOME offers several levels of training designed for beginning investors, mid-level operators who wish to scale their operations, and seasoned investors looking to manage their profits.
- Asking questions to learn the business
- Parlaying flip profits into rentals
- Learning from mistakes as you go
- Buying properties in foreclosure
- Earning $2M in your 20’s – all good things must come to an end
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Raising capital. Lee made raising capital a part of how he operates.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Lee sets himself up for success with a morning routine.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- Google Suite – Sheets, Tasks, Calendar, etc.
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Tools of the Titans by Tim Ferris
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Put your foot down when you see an opportunity.
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!