Educating the Seller – Have you ever found a great deal, only to find out you weren’t dealing with a great seller? Well, as a real estate investor, educating is sometimes part of the job.
Here is a list of things you may have to help a seller understand:
1. Closing costs
2. Contract terms
3. The Deal
Lessons on syndicating mutlifamily properties:
1. Identify your investing criteria first and foremost.
2. Capitalize on economies of scale.
3. Identify interested investors before your first deal.
4. You team is more important than the deal.
5. Tackle unforeseen issues head on.