Listen to this episode (0:24:48)
Want more great content?
Sign up for exclusive content, and be the first to know when new content is released!
Nick spent 15 years in the lending side of banking. Originally focusing on residential mortgages but as a result of the financial collapse in 2008, he transitioned to business banking and was recruited to work for one of the largest privately held lenders in the country. Shortly after being introduced to Jake and Gino through some mutual friends in the real estate industry, Rand Capital was created as part of the Jake and Gino family of companies. Our goal is to serve our community of students with education about the different lending options available in the market along with providing financing for every deal possible.
- How and why banks lend on commercial real estate
- Agency debt – Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac – how they work
- CMBS – commercial mortgage-backed securities
- What lenders require and look for when lending on commercial assets
- How a commercial real estate broker can help you get the best financing
- Agency lending limits – how that impacts investors
- Interest-only terms, non-resource, and other unique features of commercial loans
Commercial Lending Resources
Email Nick at Nick@RandCapLLC.com for a white paper