Listen to this episode (0:32:41)
Want more great content?
Sign up for exclusive content, and be the first to know when new content is released!
Devin Redmond has acquired, developed, and managed investment property both professionally and personally across Northern California since 2005.
He is currently Head of Customer Success at Stessa, a free software platform that gives the millions of real estate investors with single-family rentals and multifamily buildings a powerful new way to track, manage, and report on all of their properties in one place. Devin’s long-running love-hate relationship with Excel uniquely positions him to help end investors’ reliance on spreadsheets once and for all.
- Tracking your properties income and expenses without pulling your hair out
- Using an accounting system to prepare for loans and tax filings
- Using automation to help prepare tax forms for your rental properties
- Maintaining documents and keeping track of receipts
Stessa helps both novice and sophisticated investors make informed decisions about their property portfolio. Here’s what you can do with Stessa:
- Track unlimited properties (single-family, residential multifamily and short-term rentals)
- Access your portfolio from anywhere
- Get performance dashboards at the portfolio and property level
- Collaborate with partners & family
- Automate income and expense tracking
- Get bank-grade security to protect your data
- Organize and store all your real estate documents
- Track expenses on the go with the iOS app
- Run unlimited monthly reports (income statement, net cash flow, capital expenses)
- Get resources to help you scale and optimize
- Export tax-ready financials (makes tax time a breeze!)
- Stay up to date with the latest real estate news that matters for investors
Stessa.com – Free financial management software for investment property owners
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!
Phone: +1 (415) 985-7837