Listen to this episode (0:47:52)
Want more great content?
Sign up for exclusive content, and be the first to know when new content is released!
Jill DeWit and Steven Butala
Since 1999, professional real estate investors, Steven Jack Butala & Jill DeWit, built a $24m land resale empire completing close to 16,000 transactions without
incurring any debt or leverage.
In 2015, they co-founded Land Academy to share their experience and provide access to professional-level tools for like-minded investors at all stages of their careers. To date, they have produced more than 1,000 podcast episodes and provided over 500 hours of live webinars all in the name of education through sharing their transaction experience.
- How to find self-identified motivated sellers
- Process and systems to find land deals
- Direct mail campaign tips
- How to create equity in land
- Acreage, affordability, attributes, & access
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Lack of systems and processes, and getting that first deal done.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Jill is personable and outgoing, while Jack finds himself being more productive by creating a schedule.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Don’t get stuck in a job and get comfortable. Shoot as high as you can imagine. REduce your personal expenses. Do not get into a full-time relationship until you’ve hit your financial goals.
The Land Academy – use promo code “REWay” for $1,000 off
Click HERE for a free copy of “$10,000 a Month for Life; Cashflow from Land” ebook.
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!