Listen to this episode (0:34:04)
Want more great content?
Sign up for exclusive content, and be the first to know when new content is released!
Pete Barrow, along with his sons Sam and Isaac, founded Parrot Property Group, a family-owned business based in Indianapolis. They focus on providing the reliability and responsiveness that you need in order to make your real estate investment a success. Parrot Property Group has a team of 5 members with approximately 80 years of combined experience in construction and real estate investing.
Parrot Property Group provides a full-service solution for real estate investors in Indianapolis. From acquisitions consulting to leasing and property management, they do it all.
- Making real estate investing a family business
- Buying a package of duplexes with an investor
- Seeking out a real estate market – what to look for
- Branding and marketing
- Direct mail campaigns to motivated sellers
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Lack of money. With a long-time customer who was willing to put up capital on that package of duplexes, Parrot Property Group was born.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Pete and everyone in the business enjoy working.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- Pete enjoys podcasts and leans on YouTube for many of his projects
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Titan: The Life of John D. Rockefeller, Sr. by Ron Chernow
- If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Don’t follow your dream unless it makes sense.
Visit Audible for a free trial, and a free audiobook download