Listen to this episode (0:42:06)
Want more great content?
Sign up for exclusive content, and be the first to know when new content is released!
Bruce Mack, owner and founder of Platinum Financing Group, knows that his funding options and asset protection programs are the perfect solution for all business owners to achieve complete financial freedom. As a licensed financial advisor and former owner of a licensed and bonded credit repair company, Bruce empowers small business growth through customized funding options, including lines of credit, corporate credit building programs, and more. He’s especially passionate about educating clients on asset protection and the tax mitigation benefits of his unique, specialized Business Trust. Bruce is here today to share his expertise to help you find the right funding option for your business
- How to find funding options for your real estate deals
- Finding and buying distressed properties
- Protecting your assets with a trust
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Getting financing. With initial capital to invest, Bruce was able to secure financing options.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Never giving up.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- Nationwide access to the MLS
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- The One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Get started sooner.
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!