Jack Gibson began his entrepreneurial journey at age 19 and founded his first company at the ripe old age of 21. Operating a successful nutrition consulting and distribution company, he had built a multi-million dollar venture before he was old enough to rent a car.
Soon thereafter, he bought his first home as an investment. One quickly became five, and then the bug hit. He became obsessed with learning everything about Real Estate Investing and soon had over 50 investment properties generating passive income. Today, Jack spends his time mentoring other entrepreneurs, building his real estate investment portfolio, and helping other investors to build a brighter future through the power of turnkey real estate income.
- Learning and investing in yourself before ever buying real estate
- How Jack found himself building and operating a turnkey real estate company
- Active vs. turnkey real estate investing
- How to vet turnkey providers and markets
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Lack of money and knowledge. Jack spent time learning the game.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Jack eats right and works out every day. Jack is also a big advocate of personal development.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- If you were to give advice to your 20-year-old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Invest in yourself first; it’s the best investment you can make.
Visit Audible for a free trial and free audiobook download!