Neal Bawa is Founder and CEO at Grocapitus Investments, a commercial real estate investment company. Neal sources, negotiates and acquires commercial properties across the U.S. for 200+ investors. His current portfolio contains over 1000 units, with a projection of at least 2000 units in 12 months.
Neal speaks at Multifamily events, IRA events & meetups across the country. Nearly 2,000 students attend his multifamily seminar series each year and hundreds attend his Magic of Multifamily boot camps. Neal is the co-founder of the largest Multifamily Investing Meetup network in the U.S. (BAMF), a group of investors that has over 4,000 members.
Neal is an accomplished single family and multifamily investor. Currently owns single families, duplexes, triplexes and quadplexes in CA and IL. Active and passive investor in multifamily and commercial syndications in TX, NC, KS, OH, NV, UT, FL and IL. Taught Fundamentals of Multifamily investing, Real Estate trends and deal analysis to 1000+ students, including investors from three different IRA companies. Raised tens of millions of dollars to buy 200+ unit students housing and multifamily projects.
Neal has a special knack for teaching and gets rave reviews from his presentations and training sessions. Neal also enjoys meeting with people one-on-one to understand their real estate goals, aspirations and challenges.
Neal is a backyard tomato farmer and a protein diet health nut. He believes in positivity and Karma, is passionate about cricket and about the enormous potential of self-driving electric vehicles to solve the global climate crisis.
- Using technology to understand the fundamentals of real estate
- How to evaluate markets
- Why data is important
- Knowing what sources are reputable
- Why Neal is over paying for large multifamily
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Neal lead with value to people who knew more about real estate investing than him.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Neal ends every day with a plan for the next.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- The One Thing – Gary Kelly and Jay Papasan
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Don’t drink the real estate kool-aide. Stick to your ethics.
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!
Contact Neal: Neal@multifamilyu.com