Mark Willis is a Certified Financial Planner™, a #1 Best Selling Author and the owner of Lake Growth Financial Services, a financial firm in Chicago, Illinois. Over the years, he has helped hundreds of his clients take back control of their financial future and build their businesses with sophisticated, tax-efficient financial solutions.
He specializes in building custom-tailored financial strategies that are unknown to typical stock-jockeys, attorneys, or other financial gurus. As co-host of the Not Your Average Financial Podcast, he shares some of his strategies for investing in real estate, saving and paying for college without going broke, and creating an income in retirement you can’t outlive.
Mark works with people who want to grow their wealth in ways that are safe and predictable, become their own source of financing, and create tax-free income in retirement.
- How banks use and control money
- How to become your own banker by using a dividend paying whole life insurance
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and how it affects this investment vehicle
- What do you want your money to do for you?
- The safe withdrawal rate from your 401(k) or IRA is only 2.5% (with a 90% success rate)
- The shortcomings of real estate investing
- Whole life insurance – how it can help you with financial transactions
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Mark’s own mindset got in his way – understanding how money works.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Choose health every day.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- The Bank on Yourself Revolution by Pamela Yellen
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Learn to think like a banker.
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!
Lake Growth/Schedule (Be sure to mention The Real Estate Way to Wealth and Freedom for a free copy of How to be an Amazon Legend and Fire Your Banker)