Tim Bratz is the CEO and founder of CLE Turnkey Real Estate, a real estate investment company that acquires and transforms distressed commercial and apartment buildings into high-performance investment assets for their own portfolio. Working in real estate, Tim has learned how to build a passive business and create a residual income that allows him to live the lifestyle of his choice. He’s here to educate and empower others to become financially free through commercial real estate.
- From brokering deals, to learning to invest in deals
- Using resourcefulness as the ultimate resource
- Building a resume by giving up large amounts of equity partners
- Time blocking
- Finding money and finding deals – the two most important skills
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Youth was a hurdle with Tim, getting started when he was in his early 20’s. Tim used that resourcefulness to find deals and find capital, leveraging partnerships.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Time blocking.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- Excel and Google Docs
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Twelve Pillars by Jim Rohn
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Find a mentor or mastermind group.
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!