Sterling White is an investor and business owner on a mission to make the world a better place through principled and efficient real estate investment.
Before transitioning to multi-family, Sterling had been involved with the purchasing and selling of 100+ single-family properties. Today his focus is on purchasing income producing multi-family properties while scaling his 300+ unit portfolio across the nation through the company he Co-Founded, Holdfolio.
The success of Holdfolio’s technology gave birth to SyndicationPro, a fast growing all in one software solution empowering investors to efficiently and easily raise capital online.
- No capital, no experience – what to do
- Find and buying your first multifamily property
- Building your team for a successful syndication
- Leveraging your partner’s experience using “The Power of We”
- Off market strategies – cold calling, personal visits, follow ups, etc.
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Fear of failure. By taking on a huge challenge of completinga Guiness Wolr Record for the world’s fasted fireman carry for 1 mile. By acknowledging defeat, Sterling realized that at the end of failure,
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Training in sales every day – reading books and Grant Cardone’s Cardone University.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- Cardone University
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Find a mentor to work with, and work for them for free.
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!