Christian Montalvo is a young professional, food microbiologist, and real estate investor in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro. Christian and her husband, Cameron, have house hacked their way to 8 units in less than two and a half years using conventional financing, sweat equity, and tons of hard work. Outside of working her full time job and building a real estate empire, Christian loves to spend time with her family, travel, exercise, read, and of course, listen to podcasts and audiobooks!
- Finding a financially sustainable lifestyle
- Investing in real estate as a recent college graduate with a full time job
- Using an FHA loan to buy duplex
- How to refinance and use an FHA loan for a second time
- Goal setting – breaking 10X goals into daily tasks
- Reinvesting cashflow to increase the velocity of money
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Saving up and getting financing for that very first investment property. By utilizing a low down payment, FHA loan, Christian and her husband, Cameron, were able to buy their very first duplex.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Christian practices the SAVERS methods from The Miracle Morning throughout her day.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Watch out for student loans!
Connect with Christian on Instagram here!
Follow CCT Rentals for great real estate investing videos!
Connect with Christian on BiggerPockets
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!