Using other people’s money is critical for growing and scaling your real estate portfolio. From conventional bank financing to hard money, and everything in between, using other people’s money gives you leverage to do more deals and control more real estate.
- How and why to use private money
- Raising money without asking for money
- Hard money vs. private money
- Building systems and processes to attract private money
- Where to find private money lenders
www.jacobayers.com/event for special pricing to Jay’s Live Event Oct. 10th, 11th, and 12th