Larry has been investing in real estate for over 30 years. Previously,Larry served as president of the Metrolina Real Estate Investors Association in Charlotte NC, a not-for-profit organization that has over 350 members and is the local chapter of the National Real Estate Investors Association.
Larry is an active real estate investor and travels throughout the United States speaking and training audiences at conventions, expos, and Real Estate Investment Associations on his strategies for buying and selling houses. Larry has also written several books on real estate investing that are available wherever books are sold. Larry and Kandas are also the host of the BRAG Radio Network. BRAG is all about investing in real estate to Be Rich And Generous. Larry also has a podcast on real estate investing Brain Pick a Pro, where he interviews experts from real estate and give his own expert advice.
Between speaking engagements and mentoring other investors, Larry oversees the daily operations of his investing business that wholesales properties, seller finances properties and holds properties for investment.
On a personal note, Larry and his wife, Pam, have two children, Linda and Noah. He also has a granddaughter, Ember and grandson Keegan. They are a member of New River Community Church in Lake Wylie, SC. As a husband, father, businessman, and real estate investor, Larry holds true to his core values and moral integrity.
His personal and business motto is, “ People and principles before profits. ”
- Ready, Fire, Aim!
- Learn how to structure different deals
- Making the phone ring with leads
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Larry thought he had to know everything before he ever got started. After that first deal, Larry had to confidence to continue.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Balance – physically fit, spiritually fit, personal development.
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- LandGlide App
- Deal Machine App
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Just do it.. now!! Create passive income early.
BRAG Radio Network
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!