Jay Conner has been buying and selling houses for 14 years and has been involved in over 52 Million dollars in transactions. For the past 7 years, Jay has completely automated his 7-Figure Income Business to where he works in his business less than 10 hours per week. He is a leading expert on Private Lending, once raising over $2M in less than 90 Days in private money while cut off from the banks. He is a contributing author to the best-selling book Real Estate: Getting Deals Done In The New Economy
- Private money vs. hard money
- Private money sources
- Why someone would lend you private money
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Limiting beliefs. Don’t listen to the naysayers. By having the right training, knowledge, and mentor, you are equipped with the tools you need to succeed. Take action in spite of fear.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Jay practices The Miracle Morning, (The Miracle Morning Millionaires by Hal Elrod)
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Don’t go at things alone. Get a mentor/coach to help you. It will speed up your learning curve.
Where to Find Money Now – Learn How You Can Find Private Money For Any Real Estate Deal!
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!