Gino Barbaro is an investor, business owner and entrepreneur. He has been investing in real estate for 15 years and has grown his multifamily portfolio to 900
units in just over 3 years. He has teamed up with Jake Stenziano to create Jake and Gino.com, a real estate educational company that offers coaching and training in real estate investing. He is the best selling author of “Wheelbarrow Profits”.
Gino is a graduate of IPEC (Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching) and is a Certified Professional Coach. He is also the author of the best-selling cookbook “Family Food and the Friars”. He currently resides in Florida with his beautiful wife Julia and their six children Gabriella, Michael, Sofia, Veronica, Cecilia and Laura.
- How to break into Multifamily
- Doing things out of desire or pain
- Solve more problems and create more value
- Grasping the extra zeroes in multifamily deals
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Gino had limiting beliefs and not enough money. He went out and got a partner and took action.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Gino has to complete the task at hand and just make it happen
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- Drudge Report
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- When your young, don’t worry so much about a paycheck, but rather learning. Don’t work for money. Focus on what you like to do and becoming financially free.
Wheelbarrow Profits podcast
Visit Audible for a free trail, and a free audio book download.