M.C. Laubscher is a wealth strategist, educator, and financial freedom fighter. He is the President and CEO of Producers Wealth and creator and the host of the popular and top-rated business and investing podcast, Cashflow Ninja. His purpose and mission is to help producers and creators create, protect and multiply their wealth in ANY Economy without getting ripped off by Wall Street & their governments.
M.C. challenges existing societal belief systems and misinformation around concepts such as money, saving, investing, wealth and retirement.
- How to minimize your downside
- Starting small and growing into the next step
- The three ways to handle risk -ignore it, accept it, or transfer it
- Cashflow vs. accumulation
- Make your money work different ways at once
- Dividend paying whole life insurance
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- Having a limiting belief around money. M.C. had to overcome his relationship capital.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- M.C. takes a consistent action approach to everything he does
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- Contactually for CRM
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Friffin
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Critically analyze and think for yourself. Develop problem solving skills, and learn to be resourceful.
Email CS@MCLaubscher.com for a free book on The Infinite Banking System
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!