As a finalist for Canadian Real Estate Wealth’s 2017 Young Gun of the Year and nominee of the 2018 Saskatchewan Young Entrepreneur of the Year, Tyler Hassman is no stranger to real estate and entrepreneurship, even if he’s 21 years old. His drive and entrepreneurship have given Tyler the tools he needs to succeed in real estate and breakout in an industry heavily influenced by older age groups. A young entrepreneur from Regina, Saskatchewan, Tyler is the Co-Founder and President of M&H Real Estate Investments, which has a current portfolio of multi-family apartment buildings worth over $12 Million. Despite being what many would label as ‘young’, Tyler sees his age as a distinct advantage through his knowledge and use of innovative digital platforms and social media. From working on new deals, to bringing on new clients, Tyler also focuses heavily on influencing and creating a community for young entrepreneurs online, inspiring those around him to take action in real estate.
- Investing in yourself first, with mentors and coaches
- Starting with a vision and your reasons why
- Partnering to scale
- Converting condos to apartments
- Proof that each deal gets easier
- What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
- No knowledge. Tyler got a mentor to close the knowledge gap.
- Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
- Tyler practices The Miracle Morning, (book by Hal Elrod)
- Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?
- Private real estate Facebook groups
- What book would you recommend to the listeners and why?
- The Sell by Fredrik Eklund
- If you were to give advice to your 20 year old self to get started in real estate investing, what would it be?
- Tell people what you do and what you’re interested in.
Visit Audible for a free trail and free audio book download!